[Eng Translation] Xs - Rabbit Fur (THE IDOLM@STER MILLION LIVE! MTW03)



Song Information
  
  Song : ラビットファー | Rabbit Fur
  Unit : Xs [ Yukiho Hagiwara (CV. Azumi Asakura)
                    Miki Hoshii (CV. Akiko Hasegawa)
                    Makoto Kikuchi (CV. Hiromi Hirata)
                    Iori Minase (CV. Rie Kugimiya) ]
  Release Date : 25/9/2019
  THE IDOLM@STER MILLION THE@TER WAVE 03 Xs (MTW03)

      This song is the first 765PRO ALLSTARS subunit to be created in Mirishita! The jazzy feel and design sure resembles Hanazakari Weekend, though the melody and lyrics are really different… let’s see what this super-popular unit has in store.

Listen
Game ver.



The full song is available on mora!

Lyrics-Translation 
อ่านแปลไทยที่นี่ | Read Thai translation here.


接近チャンス 魅惑のミッドナイト
sekkin CHANSU miwaku no MIDDONAITO
A chance to get closer, on a captivating midnight

用意周到 甘い罠
youi shuutou amai wana
I carefully prepared a sweet trap

町で見かけた 憧れルームウエア
machi de mikaketa akogare RUUMU'WEA
Found the roomwear I was looking for in town

背伸びするくらいで 丁度イイ
senobi suru kurai de choudo II
Just by stretching up a little bit, it fits perfectly



あなたのドキドキが聞こえる
anata no DOKI DOKI ga kikoeru
In order to hear your pounding heart

魔法のお耳が今 欲しい
mahou no omimi ga ima hoshii
Oh, how I want magical rabbit ears right now...

手を握って 抱き寄せて キスして
te wo nigitte dakiyosete KISU shite
Grasp my hand, hold me tight, give me a kiss

その先も 一緒に見にいってみようよ
sono saki mo issho ni mi ni itte miyou yo
And then, together, let's find out what comes next...



今夜の私はあなたのふわふわラビットファー
konya no watashi wa anata no fuwa fuwa RABITTO FAA
Tonight I'll be your soft little rabbit fur

その目で その手で
sono me de sono te de
With those eyes, with those hands

全部 味わってね
zenbu aji watte ne
Savor all of it, okay?

まだ知らない私 知って欲しいな
mada shiranai watashi shitte hoshii na
I want to know more about this unknown side of myself

重ね合って 告げる私の
kasaneatte tsugeru watashi no
Piling up inside, I wish to convey

声に出さない I love you
koe ni dasanai I love you
without letting out a sound, that I love you



あと数センチ ときめきベッドタイム
ato zuu SENCHI tokimeki BEDDOTAIMU
A few centimeters away, at a thrilling bedtime

この距離感が 丁度イイ
kono kyorikan ga choudo II
This distance between us feels just right

少し狭いね シーツの隙間で
sukoshi semai ne SHIITSU no sukima de
The gap between the sheets is quite small, it seems

静かにはじまる大作戦
shizuka ni hajimaru daisakusen
In silence, my grand plan begins



あなたに大好きが伝わる
anata ni daisuki ga tsutawaru
In order to convey how much I love you

かわいいしっぽがあったなの
kawaii shippo ga atta nano
I'll use this cute tail I have

指絡めて 髪なでて 目を見て
yubi karamete kami nadete me wo mite
Entwine our fingers, caress my hair, look into my eyes

したいこと ちゃんと言ってみてほしいよ
shitai koto chanto itte mite hoshii yo
Please say clearly what you wish to do...



これから混ざってとろける二人のラビットファー
kore kara mazatte torokeru futari no RABITTOFAA
From now on us two rabbit furs will mix and melt

飛んだりはねたり
tondari hanetari
We hop, we bounce

ちょっと騒がしいから
chotto sawagashii kara
and make a bit of rowdy noise

もっと特別な私でいたいから
motto tokubetsu na watashi de itai kara
Because I want to feel even more special,

思い切って 飛び込む私
omoikitte tobikomu watashi
I decided to do a daring leap

ちゃんとつかまえてよね
chanto tsukamaete yo ne
so please catch me well, okay?


寂しがりやな私のために ほら
samishigariya na watashi no tame ni hora
I always miss you, so for my sake

ちょっぴり勇気を出して欲しいの さあ
choppiri yuuki wo dashite hoshii no saa
I want you to gather just a bit more courage...



今夜のあなたと私はふわふわラビットファー
konya no anata to watashi wa fuwafuwa RABITTO FAA
Tonight, you and I will be soft little rabbit furs

触って 感じて
sawatte kanjite
Touch it, feel it

幸せの温度
shiawase no ondo
the warmth that happiness can have

まだ知らないふたりの世界へ Jumping!
mada shiranai futari no sekai e Jumping
Jumping into this unknown world with just the two of us

甘嚙みで 告げる私の
amagami de tsugeru watashi no
By showing playful affection, I wish to convey

声にならない I love you
koe ni naranai I love you
without making a sound, that I love you



このままもっと I love you
kono mama motto I love you
This way I'll love you even more




Lyrics from im@s wiki.



All songs in THE IDOLM@STER MILLION THE@TER WAVE 03 Xs 
    
  1. Rabbit Fur
  2. Dreamy Dream



All Song Translations by natTP > Click
[ THE IDOLM@STER | JPOP & Anisong | (G)I-DLE | IZ*ONE ]

ความคิดเห็น

  1. The Old Man replies, “Well Christmas only comes every year.” Realizing he virtually has the Old Man sold, the salesman says, “I’ll throw in some rope and tie it to your car for sogirlav.com you.” This seals the deal. Prior to the start of the movie, we decide if it is a yr that we are going to} allow quoting along with the movie or not. In spite of antisemitism, Jews will all the time have our culture, our history and our legacy.

    ตอบลบ
  2. 68% of the individuals who gamble play the slot machines most frequently. Data assortment for the Baseline Online Panel Survey was conducted by Ipsos Public Affairs. This survey additionally assessed the gambling habits of Massachusetts adults. BOPS knowledge assortment was from October 2013 to March 2014, which coincided with when knowledge assortment for the BGPS was taking place. Ipsos emailed a stratified 바카라사이트 sample of Massachusetts members by age, gender, and area. These stratified teams were proportional to the charges reported by the united states

    ตอบลบ

แสดงความคิดเห็น

POPULAR | ยอดเข้าชมสูง

[แปลเพลง] RADWIMPS - Ai ni Dekiru Koto wa Mada Aru Kai? (OST. Weathering With You ฤดูฝัน ฉันมีเธอ)

รีวิว - Violet Evergarden: Eternity and the Auto Memory Doll

[แปลเพลง] World Changer (THE IDOLM@STER MILLION LIVE! TC02)

[แปลเพลง] (G)I-DLE - Light My Fire